Each needle head is to be used one time per treatment, and disposed of after each treatment. This minimizes the risk of infection and unnecessary damage to the skin. Use 1 full serum ampoule per treatment.
Please keep in mind that not all serums are suitable for Micro-Infusion. Some may cause irritation and should be avoided! We have developed our potent serum ampoules that are perfect for Qure’s micro infusion system. They are formulated to have low risk of irritation and with no fragrance.
Qure’s Micro-Infusion system needle heads are 0.5mm length for “epidermal-needling” which is designed to enhance skin-care ingredient absorption and skin texture.
The needles of the Micro-Infusion device and the stamping action triggers the body’s natural healing process and in turn boosts the production of collage, making your skin look firmer and fine lines look softer.
The serum booster that you choose to infuse during your Micro-Infusion will determine the major benefits of your treatment. Very fine needles infuse micro-droplets of concentrated serum at a specific depth into the dermis (top layer) of your skin precisely where they are needed to accelerate absorption of active ingredients that target specific skin concerns.
You can switch up your treatments and even mix the two serums together!
A few more benefits:
- More even skin tone and texture
- Glowing, fresh complexion
- Softer fine lines
- Firmer, rejuvenated skin
Everyone’s skin is different. You may experience a bit of skin redness for the first few hours after treatment. However, this should be minimal and disappear quickly.
We recommend consulting with your dermatologist or doctor before use if you suffer from any skin condition. A patch test on an area of your skin that isn't too exposed prior to treatment is also recommended, to have a better understanding of how your skin will react and the downtime you should expect.
Micro-needling focuses on stimulating your body's own collagen by creating micro-injuries. But it doesn’t deliver any ingredients directly into your skin.
With microinfusion, you not only reap the benefits of micro-needling, but also deliver active ingredient solutions to target your specific skin concerns - This makes it work quicker and more effectively.
After you’ve infused your skin with all that skin boosting serum, try to keep the skin clean for 24 hours and follow these post treatment guidelines:
- Users may experience minor redness and irritation after the procedure but should quickly subside. Skin may experience mild swelling, peeling or flaking. You can minimize these effects by keeping the skin moisturized, which will reduce shedding and alleviate tightness.
- Skip makeup for as long as you can, but at minimum, at least 24 hours.
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rife with bacteria, and may cause adverse reactions.
- Keep in mind, anything you put on your skin after using Qure Microinfusion will absorb more easily, so it’s important to keep the skin clean and use products that don’t have harsh ingredients (no acids!).
- Avoid touching your face, especially with dirty hands that haven’t been sanitized.
- Avoid swimming, saunas and steam rooms for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid applying skincare products containing fragrances, active ingredients or acids such as Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare including scrubs or toners for at least 2-3 days post-treatment, as it may cause irritation.
- Avoid exfoliating products for 2-3 days after treatment because they can be abrasive on skin when it is in that kind of condition.
- Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after treatment. Apply a high protection sunscreen when going outdoors, and avoid prolonged sun exposure. Use good quality non-comedogenic sunscreen if going in the sun.
By the next day, you should be free to resume your normal activities, skincare routine, and any makeup you want to apply—but you may not even need it. Just ensure you monitor your skin’s reaction.
Once you’ve finished stamping your way to brighter and plumper skin, follow the below cleaning instructions:
- Twist off the needle head with the cap attached and safely dispose.
- Wash the chamber out with water and gentle cleanser.
- Let the device air dry completely, on a clean surface, before packing away.
- Open a brand new needle head and attach the needle head onto the device. Ensure hands are clean and don’t open the cap of the needle head.
You have 90 days to try Qure’s Micro Infusion System and see the results for yourself. If you don’t see any difference in your skin— if you do not experience firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin, simply contact us and we will gladly refund your money. This guarantee applies to the 3 month supply bundle. You’ll just need to provide before and after photos after each 2 week treatment to qualify.